<< Back to AuthorityCalendarPolicy
A control for managing virtual machines (VMs) alocation. The control keeps track of each VMM host and selects hosts on which to create VMs. This control requires detailed inventory: it needs to know about every VMM hosts that is under its control. The control treats each VMM host as a single-dimentional container that consists of a fixed number of units (configured via a property).
- capacity - number of VMs per VMM host
- ip.list - a comma-separated list of ip addresses to use. Supports / notation (e.g., 22.214.171.124/24) and range notation (e.g., 126.96.36.199-100). If specified, each allocated VM will also be assigned an IP address from that list.
- ip.subnet - subnet mask for IP address asignment
- ip.gateway - gateway ip address
- data.subnet - subnet mask for data plane